Undergraduate Summer Research Training Programme 2013
The John Innes Centre, The Sainsbury Laboratory and The Genome Analysis Centre provide UK and non-UK students the unique opportunity to spend the summer on their research programme. Students are housed together to encourage a community atmosphere and an enjoyable research experience. This year's Programme will run from 1st July to 24th August 2013.
Applications for the 2013 summer programme are now CLOSED.
We received 507 completed applications and all applicants should be contacted by April 2013.
Undergraduate Summer Research Training Programme 2014
Applications for the 2014 Programme will open in October 2013. We will provide further information including programme dates and the application process once they have been finalised.
- 8 weeks research training
- Free accommodation plus weekly stipend of £200
- Follow a programme of training, research, talks, seminars and weekly social events with a group of like minded young scientists
- Carry out research in a world-leading institute and work with internationally recognised scientists
- Work in state of the art facilities
- Gain new skills and laboratory experience
- Join a community of over 300 young researchers
- Enhance your CV
- Spend your summer in the fine City of Norwich
- Use of on-site recreational facilities including outdoor pool, racquet courts and water sports.
- Open to UK and international students
Applicants should be registered on a degree course. Students in their first or final year of study are not eligible.
Join our Mailing List
If you would like to be kept informed of future summer programmes please subscribe to our mailing list.
from previous Summer Programme Students
View comments from students who participated in the 2011 programme